The Sunspire path of expression
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Joining this cause it was lonely adn to get my count up to 5 ;)

Jace was loving the spring weather mostly. The only thing he did not like was the fact that he was black as coal, and the sun liked that. It heated him up way faster than he would like. His winter weather gear, was slowly falling off, but not completely yet. Jace did not mind winter, he just preferred the warmer months. And Spring was a great season anyway.

Jace shifted, a few spots of his coat still a little bushier than others. He heard a noise in the area ahead and with a look about. He loped towards it, he smiled when he saw who it was. Hey Ame was his loud hello. He stood wagging his tail, with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. She was looking at the flowers. Sure they were beautiful, but he wasn't that interested in them for more than that. He probably should have been, being that healing was important, but he just wasn't into healing. He coveted knowledge sure, but it varied.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
path of expression - by Amekaze - April 10, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: path of expression - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: path of expression - by Amekaze - May 24, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: path of expression - by Jace - June 03, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: path of expression - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: path of expression - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: path of expression - by Amekaze - July 12, 2015, 01:36 AM