Redtail Rise Oxytocin
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Ugh! I hate it when that happens.  I feel like my writing is always worse the second time around.

It was finally happening. Reek had hit the point of no return, to which he would no longer be able to postpone the inevitable. However, this was prime-time to let his feelings known. With the new pack freshly formed, Reek finally had the means to be a proper friend... and more importantly a proper mate.   Wynter had stuck by his side when he needed her most, and for that, she deserved only the best.

Reek pulled his gaunt frame into the interior of the den, pushing the poppy flower closer to Wynter with his nose before settling in beside her with an affectionate nudge.  "I picked that out, just for you," he began, flashing her a nervous smile.  Shit, being romantic was difficult.  For someone who prided himself on being a social expert, Reek was at a rare loss for words.  Everything he had previously planned and rehearsed to say had exited his mind without a trace, leaving Reek to scramble to put sentences together. "I, um— I wanted to bring more, but most were, er... not good enough."

With a final gulp, Reek tried to regain his composer. "I've been doing some thinking lately; a lot of it actually.  —Thinking about us, I mean."  Reek paused for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. "I think what i'm meaning to say here Wyn is I, uh, I like you."  I like you? Goddamn.... emotions, why so hard?   

Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 10:26 AM