Redtail Rise Oxytocin
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter nosed at the flower as Reek pushed it closer to her, it smelled nice. That was the bonus to how pretty it was. The coulours so vivid and not a bent petal to be seen. He must have spent a while looking for this flower. She brushed her muzzle into his head as he settled down beside her.

Wynter's ears twitched as Reek's nervousness came across in a few of the things he said. "The flower is perfect Reek, I love it," she said smile remaining warm but she was trying not to show her own nervousness. She had a feeling she knew what was coming. Her stomach began to do what felt like small backflips inside of her. There was the nerves kicking in.

Wynter let out a small chuckle as Reek managed to get out that he had been thinking about her and him a lot lately. That he liked her. She knew what he meant though. "You know, I've been thinking about us too," she said becoming more nervous now but still managing a relatively normal smile. "I like you as well, a lot. I never really brought it up because well. I wasn't sure if you did too," she said. Why did i say that. That was just rambling. Go figure. She did a facepaw in her head out of complete embarrassment. 

OOC: Oh lord the awkwardness of this post. XD
Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM