Redtail Rise Oxytocin
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter smiled as Reek threaded the flower into her fur. It was probably a good thing wolves couldn't noticeably blush. Wynter was so happy she literally couldn't stop smiling. Not that it was a bad thing she was. Always when she was around Reek she was happy. He gave her that extra sense of comfort and not just that. She could be herself around him. She wasn't able to do that with most let alone any wolves. Even Phantom she had never fully felt accepted around. 

"Yes I do, I mean it," she confirmed. "Ever since I met you, I sort of knew that someday somehow we would end up being great friends or mates," she said thinking back to the first time she had met him. The black wolf swimming in the ocean of the sound. The attitude he had given her and the alpha. She knew friendships were banned in that pack amongst the male and female wolves. She wondered was Leu, Minthe, Naesea, and Callantha would think of her if they saw her now.

"I'd thought about it myself too. I never thought i would have gone through half the stuff i have, but it was all worth it in the end. If I hadn't run from my birth pack during the battle. I would never have met you," she said licking him over the muzzle. "I'd say so," she said with a smile "I don't mind the labels," she finished. "I-I love you," she said the nerves finally showing in her voice. Finally shed managed to get out what neither of them had managed to say earlier.
Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 10:26 AM