Wapun Meadow Running away will never make you free
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for not using the translator.. Or the fancy format.. I wanted to post this quickly before I got lazy :P
(I've been having a lot of stuff going on as well omg I don't know how you keep all of your activities going D:)

Rakharo, more than anyone, understood the Rakh's position. He, of all the Dotharan had had the awful luck of being born son of the most cold-blooded Khal in the grass seas, and Drojharko, had had the awful luck of breeding the most revengeful Dotharan in the grass seas. His father had suffered for his actions, and Rakharo couldn't be more pleased to have been the one to show Drojharko what it was to be weak. He had won the war. Lost his Khalas and family in the process, but he had won that damn war and he had aveged his wife and children.

"I would." Rakharo said coldly. "The man who did that to my children would have his days counted. He would never see light again." He was convinced of it. He had been on that boat before, and he would gladly do it all over again if someone dared touch his precious daughter. "But you are too young to be worried about such things. You need training before you can avenge your fallen and you will never get that on your own."
Messages In This Thread
Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 09, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 11, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 23, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 23, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 23, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 23, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 27, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 27, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 29, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 29, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - May 02, 2015, 07:58 PM