Redtail Rise Oxytocin
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter's heart was beating fast and she was still grinning from ear to ear. Finally she didn't have to hide how she felt. From him, or from anyone. She had found the one wolf she wanted to spend the rest of her life, however long, with. She didn't very often get along with wolves, most didn't enjoy her company. There were a select few but eve those sometimes disappeared.

Reek. He was different. They had their sessions of banter that she enjoyed so much, she also appreciated when he was there for her in her pit of anger after the pack disbanded. She didn't know what she would have done or where she would have gone if they hadn't stuck together. She hoped he knew that she would do the same for him. Be there if he ever needed to talk about anything, help him if he ever needed it. Like after the battle.

Wynter felt her heart skip a beat as Reek said that he love her too. She wasn't sure if what she had said had been even too soon. Stop thinking like that, stop doubting yourself.He loves you and that's all that should matter.  "I think that's a great idea," Wynter said repeating the name in her head softly. Wynter Redtail. After the pack and after the beautiful place they now called home. New beginnings, something Wynter had become acustomed too, both a good and a bad thing. This one was a good one though, settling down with the wolf she loved.

OOC: Rambling? XD I feel like I am aha.
Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM