Arrow Lake Blood of my Blood
85 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Cool cool!  Actually, I'd much rather not use the translator haha!

Fuck the mountains.

No, seriously... Lavakho was not a happy camper.  Sure, the meadow was alright; flat, comfortable, and relatively flowery. However, it didn't wag a damn paw to Rhaesh Dahaan.  But this, this fucking mountain was brutal and no fitting place for any living Dotharan to be.  It was uncomfortable, but unfortunately necessary to cross if he were to follow his brother to the promised lands.  He trusted his brother was right in his promise that lied beyond the mountain, and that trust was the only thing keeping him going.

The two Drojharkosi brothers led the Khalas through the thick of it and up to the peak of the mountain while the rest of the pack lagged behind.  Lavakho stopped behind his brother to take in the view.  Nethertheless, viability was shot and he couldn't tell if plains were beyond the mountain... or if the world just subsequently ended in a cloudy mess of fog.

"I say, lead on my brother," said Lavakho in a low grumble.  However discontent he was with his surroundings, his resolve would not be shaken.  "But, I hate these mountains."  
Messages In This Thread
Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 03, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 13, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 15, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 28, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 01, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 25, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 27, 2015, 11:01 AM