Ankyra Sound Ocean Breeze
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Kero grinned. This one was gonna be a hard sell. He didn't seem to believe Kero'd never encountered the ocean before, but he didn't suppose it mattered much. He was an inland wolf. Born and bred. A visit to the ocean like this was a rare treat. He was certain, if he ever went back home, his family wouldn't believe him when he spoke about endless, saltwater. Kero turned his eyes towards the horizon. This ocean went on forever. 

His ears turned as the wolf went on. There was something young about him that he picked up on. That, and the hint of disappointment in his tone was unmistakable. He'd been vague about something that was no doubt, heavy on his mind. "Lose someone close to you?" he asked, not meaning to pry, but Ryker'd left himself open for it. It was almost as if he wanted to be asked. Otherwise, he wasn't sure why he'd mentioned his mother, training, and something he seemed to consider a great failure. 

"Oh. No. Not that I know of." It was hard to smell much of anything over the sea breeze, but Kero hadn't picked up on any permanent scent of wolf. If someone did live here, they'd likely have a full time job defending their borders. The ocean was a far more powerful smell than anyone could dare to understand until they'd experienced it for themselves. "I didn't pick up on anything, nor am I affiliated with any local packs." Or distant ones. Lone wolf, he was. "Is a place like this even habitable if you can't drink the water?"
Messages In This Thread
Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 04, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 04:22 PM