Arrow Lake Blood of my Blood
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Lavakho's faith on Rakharo was unmeasurable. He never questioned his decisions or rejected to carry on any of his orders. He trusted him unconditionally and there was no one like that anymore, not since his Khalas had decided he wasn't fit to lead anymore.
Bullshit.
He had lead his family away from Rhaesh Dahaan and they had made it to a new world completely safe from harm. That was a leader's task, to take care of his followers, and to make decisions for them, and it hadn't been easy to make the decision of leaving the homeland, but it had been the best.

"I do too. I can't even breathe properly here." Rakharo said with a tone that leaned towards a growl at the end of the sentence. He didn't feel safe so high up in the mountains, and he wanted to gat down as soon as possible, but there was a decision to make. Run down west, to the unknown, or going back east, to the Meadow that had sheltered them for days.

"I can't see anything..." he took two steps forward into the fog in an attempt to see further ahead, but it was useless. Once again they were trapped in uncertainty. His fault. "There has to be plains somewhere around here... These mountains can't go on forever..."
Messages In This Thread
Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 03, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 13, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 15, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 28, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 01, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 25, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 27, 2015, 11:01 AM