Whitefish River novocaine
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
@Mordecai hi i suck but i was hoping youd want to wrap this? we'd only need another one to get to ten and for you to use for exp or whatever :B sorry again

Skepticism was fine.
Ciervo liked a challenge, so it was no rarity that when the older wolf continued to pop questions and squint his eyes in that signature doubtful look that he knew so well, the golden eyed joker only felt the urge to keep the lie alive burning hotter. Quickly, the man searched his mind for an answer, trying to stick to the vagueness of his previous responses but wanting to bring the male a greater sense of confidence. "...Have you forgotten us so quick?" he quipped with a quick lash of his tongue over his nose, hoping that the slightly accusing tone of his remark would 'refresh his memory'. 

"Maybe, Mordecai, you should pay a visit" he barked, his cold eyes of fizzling champagne settling straight into his uncle's eyes, unwavering and emotionless. "I have a feeling speaking to you will be of no use.." he added then, falling straight under the 'lame messanger' label that Mordecai had silently placed him under. There was little else he could say to fool the man without risking being uncovered, so this time, leaving the uncertainty -- and in a best case scenario making the male waste his time on a trip -- would have to do.

"Take care" he sputtered at last whilst turning around to give their encounter an unceremonious ending, issuing nothing but a slow tip of his head to the male he unknowingly shared his blood with before trotting off to find another source of entretainment.
Messages In This Thread
novocaine - by Ciervo - February 26, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: novocaine - by Mordecai - March 03, 2015, 12:13 AM
RE: novocaine - by Ciervo - March 09, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: novocaine - by Mordecai - March 09, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: novocaine - by Ciervo - March 13, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: novocaine - by Mordecai - March 13, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: novocaine - by Ciervo - March 19, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: novocaine - by Mordecai - March 20, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: novocaine - by Ciervo - May 03, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: novocaine - by Mordecai - May 05, 2015, 12:06 AM