Blacktail Deer Plateau rumspringa (joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Taco
[size=small]Kephriti's sense of humor was lost on her small worshipper as she continued to struggle beneath the scrutiny of the two strange males. Why make things so difficult? Why not send her to wolves with some kind of faith let alone a similar one? As of late the goddess' mean streak seemed to be a ruling force in her discipline, but Soliloquy would not squirm. She was certain that her Ophradai was somewhere in the lands beyond them and she wasn't about to relinquish it.

Pushing aside her previous failings, the youth attempted to correct the dark wolves' attitudes towards her. Kephriti speaks in... mysterious ways, but all of her signals have led me here. I can feel it. Whether the strangers were atheists or otherwise Lilo was not concerned. She was not the type to concern herself with evangelizing the lost, and furthermore she believed that few wolves were actually worthy of such a direct connection to the deity.

Shuffling in the dirt when her pads began to ache, she started again once she was still. One of her preferred methods of communication is astrology, and as such I have become extremely talented in it. I can estimate the weather well in advance and that knowledge combined with my tactical mind and tracking skills makes for one hell of a scout or hunter. Naturally she was unsure of just what the wolves wanted to hear, but in her heart of hearts Soliloquy begged that Kephriti had just given her those exact words.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 21, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 21, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 21, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 24, 2014, 04:48 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 24, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 26, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 28, 2014, 06:20 AM