Ankyra Sound Ocean Breeze
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"Yeah, I don't have a father as far as I'm aware, and no siblings. Mother wasn't in a pack either. Most of what i know i learned on my own," he said looking remotely proud of himself for having survived this long. He knew though that his skills needed a lot of work, they were no where near perfect.

Ryker didn't feel like explaining to this wolf that he hadn't remained a loner solely for the purpose of freedom but also because he didn't know how well he would do suddenly having a pack to look after when he had spent his life alone or with his mother.

Ryker chuckled "Yea no kidding, a place like this might be a little hard to live in. I mean. I don't suppose there's much large prey around here. Plus if they didn't spread far into the forest, wouldn't they have to eat crabs?" he mentioned looking around for a moment at the seaweed piles that had been swept onto the land. He supposed there was a chance crabs may take shelter under the seaweed. Hard to find them under there.

"My idea of a pack, i think that wolves there should share equal responsibilities obviously, there has to be a lot of loyalty, because there's nothing like hiding secrets from pack mates to add some drama. I think that there has to be a certain amount of freedom though so that wolves don't feel they are always so tied down. That part might just be me though," Ryker stated.

"That would be my perfect pack, haven't talked to many pack wolves in the wilds yet, they all seem super strict from what I've heard about some of the packs," he finished stepping further into the water.It felt nice to have the cool water running through his fur again. He was careful not to let any of the water splash up into his face though. He wasn't a fan of getting his head wet.
Messages In This Thread
Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 03, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Ryker - May 04, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Ocean Breeze - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 04:22 PM