Redhawk Caldera beach party
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
"Uh, y-yeah, that's f-fine," Pantaleimon mumbled when Fox suggested that she would call her Pan. It's what a lot of wolves did, anyway; especially those who had not grown up in Nereides culture were not used to long names, it seemed. Pantaleimon wasn't sure if it was a genuine or rhetorical question when Fox said that short, simple and easy described her. One ear perked forward alertly and one poked sideways in uncertainty, looking rather comical, Pantaleimon awkwardly said, "I, uh, I w-wouldn't know." Gods, could she be any more awkward? Pantaleimon knew that she did not live in a pack where females reigned supreme, but it was hard to have her own thoughts and ideas around the pack's Alpha Female, rather than being awkward and quiet and waiting until she was spoken to.

Pantaleimon watched as one of the pups came up to Fox, and poked ears forward in the pup's direction. A small smile danced across Pan's muzzle before it fell off again when Fox sent the boy away and apologised to Pantaleimon. Pan took the 'sorry' with an uncomfortable grimace, not used to such friendly chatter between subordinate and Alpha.

When Fox asked for Pan's story, Pantaleimon cleared her throat before she said, "Uhm, I... I dunno if Perry - uhm, Peregrine - if he told, uh, about me, I... I used to l-live in Ankyra Sound, it's - it's to the North, near the ocean, where, uhm... Anyway, we met one d-day, and Peregrine said if - if I n-needed a different place to stay, I could... So... When e-everyone left Ankyra Sound, I..." Pantaleimon trailed off, before awkwardly resuming a couple of seconds later: ".. came here." All the while Pantaleimon kept her gaze averted, making sure to avoid all eye contact with Fox. Her head was held low and her tail hung between hind legs.
Messages In This Thread
beach party - by RIP Fox - April 25, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: beach party - by Pantaleimon - April 26, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: beach party - by RIP Fox - April 30, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: beach party - by Pantaleimon - May 04, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: beach party - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: beach party - by Pantaleimon - May 17, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: beach party - by RIP Fox - May 17, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: beach party - by Pantaleimon - May 19, 2015, 05:18 AM
RE: beach party - by RIP Fox - May 19, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: beach party - by Pantaleimon - May 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: beach party - by RIP Fox - May 27, 2015, 11:50 AM