Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
I had two final exams today and I feel mentally dead.  Excuse the mess!  Thankfully, sophomore year of college is finally over!
Reek's typical grin spread across his face while Saena played along with his guessing game.  Work could wait, this would be far more entertaining for the raggedy jokester.  He shook his leg, finishing his mark over the bush before settling to his haunches beside his meager claim.  It seemed Saena was right with her second (If you could call it that) guess, since her description of her sister was pretty spot on.  How disappointing. However, he did let out a slight chuckle to the preposterousness of her first.  

"And we have a winner!" Reek exclaimed with his usual enthusiasm. "Please step forward and claim your prize... which is, erm, my... appreciation?"  His grin shifted haphazardly into an awkward cringe . 

"But, seriously though," he continued. "You never told me you had a sister!"  He had never asked her family history, however, at this point he felt as if he should have. Saena was like a sister to him already, yet, he knew so little about her.  But, for a blabbermouth like Reek, his life's history was usually told within the first hour of meeting: genealogies, anecdotes, and all sorts of information tended to erupt from the bastard without anyone asking, like word-vomit.  "Junior ain't too bad.  She'll be good to have around," mused Reek as he rose back to his feet to give Saena a playful nudge with his shoulder. 
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM