Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"You find God and that's all you can offer?" Saena joked, knowing full well that if there were any gods, they were unable to provide anything to the mortal creatures on the earth below. There was nothing more engimatic than supposedly all-knowing, omnipotent, invisible dudes in the sky with the power to grant anything and the refusal to actually do so to prove their worth or existence. Religious wolves clung to the belief that there was something for them when they died, but Saena wasn't convinced by the argument that all-powerful sky dudes could only give gifts when one was unable to receive them any longer, so the joke was, of course, that Reek couldn't give a gift from God because there were no gods to give him gifts in the first place.

"Honestly, it just never came up," she said, though he'd successfully made her feel a little guilty for never mentioning her siblings. "I actually have two, but the other one is kinda weird and told me she hates me and ran off to god knows where," The Sunspire, she now knew, "and I haven't seen her since. Her name's Tytonidae. Junior's the cool sister, and we have a brother named Pura, but he's sort of a vampire." That was a joke as well, but Pura might as well have been, with his penchant for stalking other wolves and living on the fringe and not stepping foot in daylight, it seemed.

"She's great," Saena continued, padding a few feet and squatting to mark a stone sunken into the soil. "She's a Warrior and an Outrider. We always thought she was gonna lead a pack, maybe even our birthplace, but I guess she just likes traveling too much to really be a leader." It was disappointing for Saena, who would've allowed Junior to rise to Beta position in a heart beat, but it was lucky that her sister declined; it was unlikely the fledgling pack would've taken kindly to such blatant favoritism, a flaw Saena had yet to realize in herself.
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM