Redtail Rise if you're not a kangaroo, what are you?
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter stifled a small laugh as Reek shot her a very sarcastic glance."You poor thing," Wynter said with a playful look in her eyes. "I'm sure you can go back to sleep later," she chuffed.

She listened as Reek mentioned that this wolf was his friend Arion. "I see," Wynter said glancing back at the chocolate coated wolf. She wasn't really sure what to think of him just yet. "I'm Wynter," she introduced her self with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you," she said but she wasn't sure how true that statement was. This wolf food or no food. Had interrupted her beauty sleep.

Wynter wasn't one to take food that didn't belong to her so she figured she ought to ask. "Mind if i take one?" she said glancing down at one of the squirrels Arion had placed on the ground in front of him. She didn't care nice wolf or not, she was going to be polite until given a reason to act otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Wynter Wolf - May 04, 2015, 06:24 PM