Silvertip Mountain Can I spin for you
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful thought for a moment while Chaska searched his mind for a story. Eventually he obliged with one. FitzDutiful listened carefully while Chaska spoke and nodded to the question.

"Yes, I think so." It was scary what Chaska had told him. In some ways it echoed his own beginnings and yet, it was so different. The wolf in the story had been happy with his family and, although there had been no pack, they had survived. FitzDutiful had had a pack, it was slowly falling apart but providing Bindi, Ryuu and Chaska all stayed - it would be fine. He wanted to include Raissa in that list but he wasn't certain that she would take it well if they could no longer be together. He was thinking long and hard about it but was no closer to his decision.

"We'll find wolves to support our pack, won't we?" he asked Chaska, showing an element of self doubt that he usually hid. He found it easy to talk to Chaska, easy to find refuge in the stories the male had to tell him. He wanted to believe that it would all work out like the stories usually did but who could say. They were on the brink and the pack needed a few more, just one or two, to ensure it's survival into history.
Messages In This Thread
Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 22, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 28, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 29, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 02, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 06, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 10, 2015, 04:16 AM