Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yeah, he definitely wasn't thrilled.  And especially not after Dante's comment.  Later, when he looked back at what he had said and analyzed the situation (an unavoidable activity for him), he would undoubtedly come to regret not holding his tongue on that. At the moment, he found the entire happening amusing as hell. Charon wasn't wrong in his assumption, as Dante did laugh at the jab, and any annoyance he might have felt last time they met was replaced with a sort of affection. The kid gave as good as he got, and Dante appreciated that.

"As a matter of fact it has. Better not let Osprey catch you mistaking me for her, though... Doubt she'd be flattered." He sat down, glancing back. "I'm sure she'll be by, but in the meantime... I wouldn't be much of a landholder if I let strangers sit on the borders unattended, would I?" Ok, a peace offering now. If Charon would take it, that is. "You still looking to make leader in your parts?"
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Dante RIP - May 05, 2015, 01:01 PM