The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It only took Vienna a minute to realize that a long while actually encompassed the entirety of her newfound matehip.  Unless someone else had told Jace, he didn't know.  Immediately both excitement and trepidation warred within, though as per usual, excitement won out. Despite her fears and flaws, she was elated, and it was happiness she wanted to share with the other wolf she loved. Returning his greeting, she danced back a pace.

"So, I have news." She began, a grin forming. "Sumayl asked, and I said yes!" In her excitement she did not wait or beat around the bush.... Or stop to explain exactly what he had asked.

She awaited his response, wondering if he would be as happy for her as she was herself. She imagined he would be, despite his differences with her now mate. Their family had gotten bigger and she loved him. That was all that mattered, right?

"I meant to tell you, but I honestly forgot I hadnt." It was true. For a time she hadn't wanted to tell anyone, and by the time that passed, she'd moved straight on to assuming everyone knew. Crazy but typical.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - May 07, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM