Firestone Hot Springs Back To You, Voice in My Head
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
I want another Kero thread soon please!

It appeared as though this strange, lone wolf appreciated the frankness with which FitzDutiful had spoke. As always, honesty was often the best policy and served him well. His words were also responded to in kind with as much honesty as he had given himself. You get back what you give. It was unfortunate that the pups would end up being a deciding factor for Kerosene but, maybe it was for the better, his pack wasn't big enough to allow a wolf to not integrate themselves.

As Kero carried on talking, FitzDutiful wondered what he classified as pulling their weight. He made sure that all his wolves were pursuing trades, or had a trade, in order to contribute. Would that be enough for him? Regardless, it appeared that the situation wasn't right just yet for Kero to join a pack.

"Then I wish you the best of luck." FitzDutiful told him, pulling himself out of the hot spring not long after. "If you change your mind, come seek us out." Waiting to hear any last words, FitzDutiful wandered back to the mountain that he called home, pleased with his recruitment process even if he hasn't succeeded. He'd learnt a little of how to do it at least.
Messages In This Thread
Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - April 30, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 01, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Back To You, Voice in My Head - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:06 PM