Totoka River she's dancing with strangers
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
As she stood there on the river's edge, she physically and mentally wavered on her next course of action. The headhunter in her longed to break into the pack's territory and wreak havoc, and perhaps if she wasn't so well known, she would have done it. The loyalist in her, small as that part was, loathed the idea of inciting the wrath of Pied and Kisu and any of the other worthwhile pack wolves. A third part of her, the part that cared for the well-being of her former pack mates as well as her current pack mates, won out in the end and held her back.

She was still wavering when Pump appeared. Jinx remembered the wolf well from their first meeting and, being unaware that Pump had treated Ira somewhat poorly, remembered she had liked her. The black female had a strange look about her that still set Jinx's suspicions on edge, but she had come to accept it as something that couldn't be changed. Pump addressed her with a comment that might have seemed sardonic, but Jinx appreciated this sort of humour. A wry smile was her response.

"I bear news," she explained, glad that it was someone other than Akhlut. "I am also here to check in. I did not forget my friends when I left." There was heavy emphasis on friends, for even though Jinx and Pump had only formally met on one occasion, the Kesuk had deemed her hybrid pack mate an asset at some point. "Tell me, how fares the Ridge?"
Messages In This Thread
she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 25, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 25, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - February 28, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 07, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 15, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Pump - March 18, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: she's dancing with strangers - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 11:43 AM