Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
<small><i><font color='#5FE6B0'>l</font><font color='#60E1B2'>o</font><font color='#61DDB5'>o</font><font color='#62D8B8'>k</font><font color='#63D4BB'> </font><font color='#64CFBE'>h</font><font color='#65CBC1'>o</font><font color='#66C6C4'>m</font><font color='#67C2C7'>e</font><font color='#68BDCA'>w</font><font color='#6AB9CD'>a</font><font color='#6BB5D0'>r</font><font color='#6CB0D3'>d</font><font color='#6DACD6'>,</font><font color='#6EA7D9'> </font><font color='#6FA3DC'>a</font><font color='#709EDF'>n</font><font color='#719AE2'>g</font><font color='#7295E5'>e</font><font color='#7391E8'>l</font></i></small>
19 Posts
Ooc — Katie
Akhlut’s howl echoed loud and true through the lands. Bambi raised her head from the bubbling spring she’d been drinking from, her tongue sweeping over her wet lips. Pale ears thrust forward as she pivoted, facing the direction of the beach. The prospect of a hunt caused her blood to heat with excitement. This was her opportunity to forge connections with the other wolves of Horizon Ridge. This was her opportunity to prove herself as a strong, capable wolf.

She moved hastily toward the trees, lithe limbs carrying her deftly down the path that would spill out onto the beach. The sound of the waves breached the eerie calm of the morning. Bambi could feel the mist of the ocean against her face as the scent of deer strengthened within the air. Her gaze fell upon Akhlut’s dark figure as she drew near him, an excited whine spilling past her lips. Snowy audits flattened submissively against her skull as she shifted toward her Alpha, tail whipping through the air behind her. She was the first to arrive, and she hoped that the others would be quick to join in.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM