Redtail Rise if you're not a kangaroo, what are you?
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter munched on the small rabbit she had taken from the pile of prey Arion had brought with him. Whether or not he meant them to be for us she wasnt sure but she was hungry so she ate anyways. 

Pay? What? Wynter couldnt figure out what Reek had meant by paying Arion for the food. Whatever it was it didnt seem like a good thing. However, Wynter decided it best not to bug the black wolf about it for now. Unless it became more of a problem. "Nah, I'm fine," she said to Reek with a smile. "If i get hungry later I'll go fetch myself something," she stood and stretched once again.

"I'm going back inside for a bit," she mentioned with a yawn. She would like to enjoy what was left of her afternoon nap. She gave a small nod to Arion as she turned tail and headed back into the den where she curled up and lay her head on her paws. She listened though to the conversation between the Chocolate coated wolf and her dear friend Reek.

Last one for me i think. Feel free to continue though amongst the pair of you haha.
Messages In This Thread
if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Wynter Wolf - May 10, 2015, 08:39 AM