Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Ahh. Ok." He made every attempt not to sound skeptical of this, and might have succeeded, for he didn't really want to argue with Charon about this. He sensed it wasn't a subject that the youth was going to see reason about, and anyway, it was hardly his business. Thistle would have the final say, but he imagined Charon was going to get a little bit of a reality check at some point. And it would be a lie to say he was unhappy about that, though he didn't actively dislike the boy.

"Either way, good luck! I'm sure Thistle will make the best move for everyone." He figured Charon would assume this best move went with his ascension, and made no argument as to the contrary. If Charon was this driven, and truly cared about what was best, then he would likely make a fine leader some day. Though it was Dante's opinion he could afford to get knocked down a few pegs too.

He lapsed into silence, unsure of how to continue the conversation (or really if he wanted to). He wondered if Osprey would come to the call or if she was too far away to hear it. When she came, he'd gladly leave these two to it. He sensed Charon likely wouldn't be sad to see him go, somewhat to his amusement.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Dante RIP - May 10, 2015, 05:41 PM