Herbalists' Cache Scars Are My Weapons
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi was not suprised at all by the other female. She instead stood and gave a nod to the stranger. It would be better to work with her than get in a fight and lose a possible meal. Kivi used the forest to her advantage and weaved through the trees barely making any sound. She lowered herself behind a bush and waited. Now was the matter of pick a target. The calves would be the easiest anothe best chance at a meal. A doe would definitely be a greater meal, but they would be much harder to take down. The stag was completely out of the question unless more wolves showed up, and that would be very unlikely to happen.

Kivi decided to not go for any prey, but instead see how the hunt goes. The was a chance one of the deer could injure themselves. The Dotharan female looked around, honey orbs searching for the stranger. Kivi moved around the bush and pushed on forward towards the deer. She crept around them until she couldn't move anymore, or else the wind would give away her position. once again she searched for the dark wolfess, and waited for a signal showing that she was ready to hunt.
Messages In This Thread
Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 09, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 10, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 11, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 13, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 10:18 PM