Larksong Grotto Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
While Scimitar had never loved a place quite like Winterheart Neverwinter Forest, Kas knew that his love for the peak was reaching such heights. So when she answered Saena's question with a smile and a nod, she was not lying. Any one of them would die to protect their claim upon the mountain, and the inhabitants within, if any threat came to them. Kaskara especially would lay down her life for any one of those that lived there.

Saena's answer to her question was a calculated and somewhat evasive answer, but it was no less than Kaskara expected. It had been a test of sorts, one that Saena had passed. "I think that would be for the best." Dealing with issues of strife were best left to the time and place when it happened, and not before. Kaskara didn't want her thinking or discussion of said strife to bring it upon them, but it was nice to know that this young leader was no opposed to the idea of becoming allies if the need ever arose. "I can confer with him and return with his answer, though I think it's safe to assume he will agree. Shall I come back here or to your pack?" Kaskara would be glad to stretch her legs.
Messages In This Thread
Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 19, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - May 11, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:33 PM