The Sunspire All around the world, pretty girls
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
In her younger days, the yearling would've made herself comfortable upon the other pack's borders. Now that she led her own, though, her understanding of and appreciation for proper etiquette had grown. Seeing a wolf lounging on her threshold wouldn't have pleased her, so she doubted the Sunspire wolves would be pleased to see her in the same state. Instead, she politely stood with her tail pressed against her hindquarters in as submissive a position as it possibly could be given its truncated length and her ears turned deferentially to the sides. For a long while, it seemed she was submitting to the might of the mountain itself.

But a wolf did appear, with a dark coat and long legs. It seemed Tytonidae didn't hate her so much after all. She let her tail wiggle hopefully behind her, but it dropped when the scent that reached her nose was not Tytonidae's. Summer wasn't unwelcome, though. He was the next best thing, so she gave him a grateful smile and warmly said, "Summer of the Sunspire. It's nice to see you again."

"Is Tytonidae out?" she followed up, glancing past his shoulder for just a moment in hopes that she would catch sight of her sibling. "I... figured it was time to make amends. She might not want to see me, but I wanted to come see her, see if we could put things behind us. A lot has changed, I wanted her to know." Of course, Saena had no intention of asking Tytonidae to leave the Sunspire to live at Redtail Rise for many reasons, the foremost being the male wolf standing in front of her. She believed the two were a couple, and that neither would be willing to leave for her. Jealousy played a part as well, ironically, though she knew nothing of Tytonidae's recent envy nor how Junior's visit with her had gone.
Messages In This Thread
All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 05, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:40 AM