Redtail Rise aquiver
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
At least she didn't have a terrible temper, Arion would give her that but he wouldn't give her anything else. In his opinion, she was still an utter pain in his ass, in this moment at least, but as she was his packmate, he could not obliterate her immediately. "Alright, whatever you want," the stallion shrugged his shoulders as she spoke in her usual tone, no longer yelling and spitting in his face. Thank Zeus for that, he didn't need another bath in the river so soon after his last one.

"And what reward will you give me if I am deserving?" Arion asked in his normal tone, tilting his head slightly in a curious manner. "So you do have servants," the stallion said, but he did so in a less annoying manner. He did not need to get kicked out of the Rise so soon after his acceptance. "Do they willingly ask to serve you?" he asked, this time no longer teasing but with genuine curiosity. It had always been a fatal flaw of his, curiousity. A strength and a weakness.

Arion straightened himself and shook his silken chocolate coat as she backed away and gave him an offer. "What do you want me to do then?" Arion asked in an almost weary tone. "And if I do it, what will you give me in return?" If she could give him drugs, then, well, no thanks. After all he already had a pretty reliable supplier in the pack who went by the name of Reek.

Shifting into a respectful stance and dipping his head in an almost gentlemanly manner, "I don't mean to make you angry, its just," the Greek shook his head helplessly. "You caught me in a terrible mood."
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM