Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Thanks," Raziel muttered grudgingly as he finished the otter carcass and licked his muzzle clean of blood. He didn't bother grooming his silver pelt, for he knew if he even tried, pain would caress him from all directions. So it remained dirty and matted. The warrior lay on his belly, his forelimbs tucked as he lay his silver crown onto his paws, green eyes observed his leader as she busied about. A small part of him wondered if Scarlett and Kove no longer slept in this den, after all, they probably wouldn't want to be seen doing their things or cuddling or other kinds of weird lover shit.

"Maybe I will," the prince said wearily in answer to her healer comment. "Or maybe if one of your kids's interested, I can teach them instead." He flashed her a wink. Truthfully, the Roman did not know if Kove had impregnated her yet, but he knew she would probably want kids and with the mate thing official. What could stop them? If the white king was the man the Roman thought him to be, he would put Scarlett's desires before his own.

When Scarlett returned with the flowers, Raziel sat up and swallowed the feverfew, sorting the unneeded feverfew aside for later before shifting back into his previous positions and inhaled the scent of lavender. "Yeah, I suppose," he murmured without enthusiasm.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM