Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote='Kivi' pid='109816' dateline='1430584797']
Sorry my kids were sick this last week and college is nailing me hard core.

Jace went on alert when she looked, then came forward. He however did not run away, he just watched about himself. Making sure that she was friendly before he spoke to much to her. He tilted his head and dipped his muzzle to her, while she licked the blood from her muzzle. Her eyes were and odd color, but he supposed so were his.

Jace watched as she checked her food. A small smile went across his muzzle, and he studied her then. Nothing would bother it while the two of them were here, he didn't think anyway.  He didn't want to cause her any unrest, he had just wanted a little bit of company, even if it was a stranger. He was alone, she could probably smell others on him, but there were none to go after her here.

He raised wolfish brows and was a little astounded at the language that came from her lips. He did not know it, that was not to say he wasn't interested in learning. He found his curiosity peaked, he loved knowledge after all. Instead he just looked at her and said only one thing, What?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM