The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not know anything about his sister right now. He hadn't even know where she had been lately. It rubbed a little bit, however at the same time. He knew he couldn't know where she was and what she was doing. He was also fairly certain there would come a day, when she would go her own way, and he may not see her for sometime anyway.

Jace was about to speak as his sister said she had news. He immediately went to babies, but then she changed it up on him. He didn't know what to say at first, he wasn't exactly thrilled, but his sister clearly was. So rather than grumble or say anything cutting he smiled. That's awesome Songbird. I'm happy for you.
Jace wasn't as he had thought thrilled, however his siste rwas happy. And he would be happy for her, if it damn near killed him. Not that it would, and he had known this day was coming. Had known it was coming well, and he loved her. Though he wasn't exactly happy that Sumayl was his brother in law, he was actually surprisingly happy to have a brother in law. HE did not think that mateship was in the cards for him. So it was only becoming that one of the litter had a mate and perhaps a family someday.

He chuckled at her next words and shrugged. It's okay Songbird, that is exciting news. I am sure that you needed some time to assimilate yourself to it. And we haven't exactly seen each other a lot lately.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM