Herbalists' Cache Scars Are My Weapons
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
The female accept her silent offer and her tail swept the air once more. Pleased that she now had a comrade to work with, the Amazonian moved off to better her position and evaluate their prey. Bright eyes flickered from doe to calf and back, sometimes settling on the buck as a plan began to formulate in her head. Her for-now-friend lingered on the other side of the quarry and Nochtli moved a bit to capture her attention. Ears twitched to signify to the female that she was going to make noise to startle them.

Her gaze intense, she looked from the female to the calves, and back once more. 'Trip.' She willed silently that the female would be on the same wavelength as her or this would be one hell of an adventure. Turning, she searched the forest directly behind her for something that would be loud enough to make them bolt. Approaching a seemingly old tree, Nochtli lifted a paw and pressed against it's trunk, listening to the sad creek of rotten bark. 

Perfect. 

With a mighty shove, she pushed and pushed and pushed until the tree careened to the forest floor, landing with a mighty crash. Immediately, she spun to speed back to where their quarry had been and, just as she presumed, they'd bolted. Perfect. Now if only the female could do what she needed to do, or even just tracked them until one of the brood injured themselves in the panic, her plan would play out with no problems.
Messages In This Thread
Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 09, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 10, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - May 11, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - May 13, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Kivi - June 09, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Scars Are My Weapons - by Nochtli - June 10, 2015, 10:18 PM