Wapun Meadow Running away will never make you free
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Boldness was a trait that was commonly praised among the Dotharan, but no one really knew what it was good for better than Rakharo himself. He had been bold through his life, and that boldness had made him big among his culture. He praised boldness, but he was cautious of those who were bold.

The young Zoratto had been brave to keep going after the old Rhanno raided his family, and he seemed to be a promising wolf. Those traits were important for Rakharo, and the compromise that the boy showed was a plus for him, and Rakharo couldn't deny that he couldn't turn down the opportunity to build another good warrior. There was a hollow space in Rakharo's heart that was reserved for his sons, who died along his wife on Rakharo's own father's hands. He would have taught them what he knew about fighting and he would have made them fierce warriors. Maybe this was the chance to do that. "I am Khal Rakharo of Rhaesh Dahaan." he barked, proud of his name even if it wasn't his father's anymore.

"Very well, Zoratto." Tthe Khal said with a grin on his face, satisfied by Zoratto's promises, and then he turned serious to state his conditions. "You will have a place in my Khalas, but you will see me every day to train to be a warrior... And in return, I will free you from your captor, and give you the chance to pledge loyalty to me. You will always have a home with my Khalas if you do."
Messages In This Thread
Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 09, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 11, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 23, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 23, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 23, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 23, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 27, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 27, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - April 29, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Zoratto - April 29, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Running away will never make you free - by Rakharo - May 13, 2015, 06:31 PM