Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
A gentle, amused smile spread over the warrior's weary features at Scarlett's questions, "I guessed," he replied simply. "The mateship was official, whats to stop you two? There was also a time when I didn't see a lot of you, I figured it might be because you were in heat." The Roman licked his paw, "bad guessing huh?" So the albino was indeed carrying kids, Kove's children. A flicker of jealousy spread through the injured, matted body of the warrior, it spread like a wildfire, lighting his own being with jealousy and hatred for Kove.

He shoved it away a moment later, it was unreasonable, the copper eyed king was a good man for the albino and he had every right to mate with Scarlett. And Raz had promised to be a brother, not a lover. It was just...perhaps he wanted his own children...perhaps he did want a family. "Congratulations," the silver male beamed at her, no trace of his internal turmoil evident in his features.

A shiver ran down his spine when Scarlett settled down beside him and began grooming his bedraggled fur, his muscles stiffened beneath his sterling coat but a moment later he relaxed and settled his head comfortably on his paws. "It'll be nice to have kids in Bearclaw," he said with a wistful smile.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM