Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
As a matter of fact Osprey had been both far away and busy, when the summoning howl raised in the air, requiring her presence. She was frog hunting in a swamp like area, located not far from the troll's nest. There was plenty of grass and moss, water and, unfortunately, mud too, making moving around a little difficult. Yet despite these obstacles she had managed to catch and eat one and all in all had fun. Until her feet had got stuck in particulary nasty area of sticky mud and it took some effort to free herself.

When Osprey was finally free and padding in a steady pace towards the borders, her feet and belly were covered in mud, with specks of it splattered accross her face and back. More of a swamp monster than a respected and mature member of the pack. The good thing, however, was that, as she drew nearer to the borders and spotted plateau's leader's familiar form, Dante had taken care of the visitor. And judging by the relaxed way the two people were discussing things, it was no one dangerous.

She began smiling the moment she recognized Charon (boy, had he grown up again) and, after giving a friendly nibble on Dante's cheek (and thus leaving a mud-mark there), she passed him to greet her friend. "Charon - it's so great to see you! And..." she stopped mid-path and cast a glance back to Dante, "I see that you two have got to know each other too. How nice."
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Osprey - May 14, 2015, 04:28 AM