Emberwood when do you fold? and when do you run?
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
Hedda was not afraid of death either, even less the one, who wanted to escape from it or tried to avoid it. She knew, when her time was due and then she would welcome the death as an old friend. Yet the boy had missed her point - she despised those, who went in a battle mindlessly for the sake of dying heroically. Sacrificing oneself for another, even a dear person, was also a foreign term to her. In her opinion, you were much more useful to that person, if you were alive and not dead. But she figured that the life would teach this punk all the neccessary lessons.

"What can I say, you are a noble guy," Hedda said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "I can only wish you that you part this life for someone worthy, someone that truly matters," though she doubted it heavily. There were very few people, who realized, what a gift life really was.
Messages In This Thread
when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 03, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - May 14, 2015, 04:45 AM