Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt a bit flustered but then nodded. "You did a good guess," she admitted and then glanced at him. "I think I will start to show soon. I am not tall big, not much room for the babies," she added, but she wouldn't talk too much about it. Since this wasn't really a topic to talk about with a male. And definitely not their history. Not that much happened but Scarlett did really like him. Only him abandoning her didn't sat well with the pale female. She wondered if he was jealous.

"Thank you Raziel. You will be the best uncle! I'm excited too. I've wanted babies since forever," she admitted and then looked down at her belly a bit before continuing with grooming Raziel. The kind girl was slowly started to adjust to her role as alpha but with a close friend like Raziel she couldn't really act higher than him. She liked the casualness of it. "I wonder what kind of trouble they will get in," he returned to the puppy topic. Her ears then fell back. "I hope none of them look like me," she then admitted very quietly. She didn't want any of her kids come over as weird or strange or seen as a monster.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM