Redtail Rise Boilerplate
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek laughed along with Saena's clever quip. "Damn," he chortled from behind a wry smile. "There goes my future."  Unfortunately, the raggedy man had banked on floating through life just on his dashing good looks, now, he would have to develop... a personality. Lame.  However, it was always good to make light out of the worst situations, and Reek appreciated Saena's positivity.  

Although he had tried to clean the wound to the best of his abilities, it would more than likely scar.  It was far too deep to just fade away with time.  Both Peregrine and Tyrr had left their permanent marks on the bony canvas that was Reek.  Constant reminders of his piss-poor decisions.  It would, of course, be one more for the ever growing collection.  "It's nothing, some ground chervile root and a little bit of poppy to take the edge off and I'll be fine" he said, turning to Arion.  The concern in his voice surprised Reek, who had up until now, believed that Arion had only seen him as a business partner in their drug trade... nothing more.  However, his words told Reek otherwise.  "The alpha of Redhawk Caldera kicked my ass," he continued, re-explaing the situation, and well, withholding a few crucial details. 

Where Saena had simply agreed with Reek's sentiment, Junior, it seemed would take it a step further. Much further.  When Reek turned to her, it looked as if she had seen a ghost, while she stammered and tried to find her voice.  Croaking turned into screaming, and the bastard pedaled back, almost tripping into Arion while she threw her tantrum.  Replacement kid? Deadbeat?  Obviously, their relationship had been strained, whatever it was.  "I'll take that as you know him," stated Reek awkwardly over Junior's shouting. Like Junior, Reek was the type of wolf to hold a grudge.  Rarely, did he ever let things go, and now with Junior worked up into a tizzy, Reek saw his opportunity unfolding.  "Wanna get even?" He inquired with a wide grin.
Messages In This Thread
Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 14, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 14, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 15, 2015, 03:56 AM