Wapun Meadow Thunder & Lightning
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett the child-napper. hahah. Yes! So sad! They should meet one day again, although now Scarlett won't travel that far since she is pregnant.

Scarlett looked at the crashing lighting as it landed somewhere in the distance. "It has something to do with the warm weather, and the clouds reacting to that," she explained. "Yes, I do. I've been here many times. Scattered throughout the field are big rocks which you can use as an overview of the place. Grass becomes really high in spring, and in summer I can walk through this field without being seen. There are small creeks and other nooks to hide. Like big hollow logs. A lot of field mice live here for a light snack," she explained.

The red eyed female smiled when then the youngster declined. "Well, howl at our borders and I will welcome you inside. But you definitely welcome to stay longer. Do let your mother know, so she won't worry," Scarlett spoke,making sure he would knock first instead of walking in. He wasn't a prince in her lands after all. She wasn't sure if the pup knew that. "Oh. Well. I am a bit too kind for Black Feather... And the forest is so dark," she admitted. "Plus Kove and I wanted babies. Our own family. So we started our own pack where we were the leaders. The alphas," Scarlett out with a hint of pride. Her belly was a bit bulging after all. She was small so she would soon turn even bigger with the pups in her belly.

"In a few weeks there probably will some young pups in Bearclaw Valley, that is where we live," she explained. The thunder raged above their heads but Scarlett couldn't be more calm. She liked to watch the storm up ahead, feeling rather small, yet so small she felt content about it.
Messages In This Thread
Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Cicero - May 14, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Cicero - May 14, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Cicero - May 14, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Cicero - May 15, 2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Cicero - May 17, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Thunder & Lightning - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 03:49 PM