Bearclaw Valley Oh my brother, how worried I am
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Uncle huh?" Raziel laughed softly. "Uncle Raziel, has a nice ring to it, I suppose," the injured male twisted his neck sideways so he could glimpse his groomer and flash her a gentle smile. "Or maybe godfather.." he mused, but anyways, in the end, Kove and Scarlett would make the decision. Hell, they might not even know what godparents were and he didn't really like explaining the complicated concepts of it all, especially when he was tired from the fever and injuries.

"Oh they'll get into lots of trouble," the warrior smiled into his paws, remembering his little siblings. "I might help the too..." he teased, if he stayed alive long enough that is. When Scarlett said she hoped none of them looked like her, Raziel sat up immediately and although it hurt, he ignored the pain and gazed at her. "You're a beautiful woman, Scarlett, and who cares if you have red eyes? That makes you even more special than those bastards out there? Your kids will be lucky to look like you. If you did have a child who is an albino too and other wolves tease him/her, I'll go and personally make sure they can never speak such idiot insults ever again."

With that, he returned to his lying position, burying his muzzle into his paws.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 06, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 06, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 13, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 14, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Raziel - May 15, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Oh my brother, how worried I am - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 08:37 AM