Snowforest Taiga Some turn to dust or to gold
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Selfish bitch. Bazi's gleeful grin lived a short but glorious life, lighting up her face for all but a second. "That bad?" she asked - a rhetoric question; Saena clearly thought very little of the Creek's former leader. Bazi's own feelings about Fox had settled over time; looking back, she recognized the dogged determination and abrupt decision-making as traits they both shared. On more than one occasion, she had considered paying Fox a visit, but life seemed to get in the way. Now, with pups on the way, such a journey would have to be put off; especially if she and Peregrine were no longer at the plateau.

Bazi had more questions to ask, but sensed that Fox was not Saena's favourite subject - at least not if she wanted rational responses. And anyway, it was high time she headed home. "Fox used to lead my pack," the white wolf shared, "Now it's mine." No need to elaborate there. Bazi cleared her throat and looked down the length of the incline she had somehow managed to scale, exhausted at the very thought of returning home but desperate to be there. "I met someone at the coast - I think his name was ..Rake? Something like that. He seemed like a nice boy; and lonely. There was a pack near the coast that disbanded recently. So it's just us - and now you." She offered a devious parting grin. "So I suppose we'll see you where the good hunting is."
Messages In This Thread
Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 05, 2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 05, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 08, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 08, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - April 10, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - April 12, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - May 02, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Bazi - May 15, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Some turn to dust or to gold - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:31 PM