Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Really?" Osprey was still clueless that the two favorite men in her life right after her brother Peregrine weren't exactly honest with her and that there was some sort of tension between them. She was aware that Charon had become a little too full of himself and thought that he knew everything in the world, but find a teenager, who was not like that at this age? Osprey didn't think it was her task to put the boy in place or be an annoying know-it-all, who told that the boy knew nothing from life. That kind of knowledge came with age. The only fact Osprey regretted was that her friend had grown up so fast and that he probably wasn't that keen to hunt dragons anymore.

"Well," she felt a bit uneasy now for giving such a promise without Dante's consent. Especially now that he was here to hear it, there was no way of sneaking out of it. Therefore she looked first at Charon then back at Dante saying: "I have to ask the man of the house. Charon here is an old buddy of mine, we have done dragon-hunting together and a lot of other stuff. I can vouch for his good nature and I trust him. Will you let him be my guest in your kingdom?"
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Osprey - May 15, 2015, 03:12 PM