The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
they may need to bump into each other again! ^^

He could see why the predators would be drawn to such a place... as far as mountains went, it was a magnificent specimen.  He wasn't sorry about that, though.  What his father may have seen as a ready and welcome challenge he saw as danger to the family he loved, and it was likely if they had the same problem he would have contemplated moving on.  Especially with small pups.  A piece of ground was not worth the lives within, though when fighting was possible, sometimes the best course was to stand.  He did not envy her the decisions she had likely had to make.

"Could be." He hadn't given much thought to the effect other predators might have on one another, though now that he thought about it, perhaps he should. It was something that could possibly be leveraged in the future.  Maybe the mere appearance that bears were in the area would also serve a warning then?  It wouldn't be easy to spoof, but he wondered if it would be possible, and if that would keep scavengers away.  

He may need to ask a naturalist about that, someone more knowledgeable than he at least.

He dipped his head when she gave him leave, and a glance to the sky told he had stayed about as long as he should.  "It was good meeting you.  I wish you and your pack luck. If you find that herd, there were a couple that showed promise."  He'd tracked them this far, someone might as well get some good out of it. Hopefully they would not need the well wishes he offered, but they were given regardless.  With a gesture of farewell he set off also for home, and it wasn't until he was halfway there that he realized he had never gotten a name, nor given his own.  It was a little funny that neither of them had thought to do so.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - May 16, 2015, 01:43 AM