Horizon Ridge Back to the wild
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Bambi didn't seem to mind the idea of a conversation and settled in beside Pied before launching into an answer to the Gamma's question. The dappled she-wolf listened without comment, though her face drifted through a series of expressions as Bambi spoke of her father's sexism. The hypocrisy of it all caused Pied's lips to set into a displeased line, though of course it wasn't directed at the pale Bambi.

The mention of Neverwinter Forest naturally piqued her interest. After waiting for Bambi to finish, Pied commented, "I actually met Chakra once." She fell quiet for a moment, musing about the idea of a distant Alpha. It was an all-too-familiar scenario for Pied, so she sympathized, though she didn't share this.

Instead, she returned Bambi's smile and said, "Not that long, though I'm one of the more senior members at this point. I came to live here around the end of last year. I was also part of another pack—two, actually—here in the wilds before I came to the ridge to be with my mate, Kisu. Naturally, I hope to be here a while. But what about you? Are you here for the long haul or is the ridge just a stopover on a bigger journey?"
Messages In This Thread
Back to the wild - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 18, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 01, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - March 01, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 01:09 PM