Redhawk Caldera A change of heart
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was usually too hard on himself. He was always looked down on and in this pack he just wanted a break of that, now he was only doing that to himself. His pale eyes glanced at the alpha female. He pondered about what to do but technically he didn't really want to leave. Maybe he should try harder in making friends. In a new pack he had to adjust again. He was glad to hear that the female talked about indirectly accepting him in her pack. Otherwise he would have been kicked out already, well he wasn't so that was good news. 

"I'm not sure I want to leave," he admitted then, looking a bit guilty. He was sometimes such an oversized puppy. "I just... I am not sure what I want and I think that is confusing me." But there was also this thing with his dad. He wanted that appreciation and he thought he would get that by confronting the male but Sebastian was becoming less certain of that. The dark pack he lived in and the fact that he had a new batch of kids he did care for. Maybe he just needed to accept that his father always disliked him. "I'm sorry for being some troublesome," he apologized, while he was far from being a troublemaker. 
Messages In This Thread
A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 05, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: A change of heart - by RIP Fox - May 05, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 06, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: A change of heart - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 17, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: A change of heart - by RIP Fox - May 17, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A change of heart - by RIP Fox - May 18, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 19, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: A change of heart - by RIP Fox - May 22, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: A change of heart - by Sebastian - May 23, 2015, 10:12 AM