Blacktail Deer Plateau there is only plan a
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oh, if only she knew how deeply his beliefs in the mystic and supernatural ran! she might not have deigned to walk in the eldritch light of the forest with him. she would come to see this, however. shar-kali commanded his rapt attention with her direct tale; the idea of poisoning was one that had often intrigued him, though blue willow was too kind to dabble in such arts, and lasher himself ignorant of the plants and their ratios needed to concoct such vile substances.

her grace was not squandered on him; several times did he turn to behold her comely movements, and the sound of his name upon her sly tongue caused his ear to twitch with a sudden pleasure at the aesthetic. "i was born in donnelaith, in a glen. a witch reared me into being, and since then i have surrounded myself with those who can speak beyond the reach of my feeble mind, so mortal in its limitations. i came here to live when a man named peregrine ruled. we became lovers, but an ambitious woman, girl, really, ensnared him, and he abandoned us here to found a home and family with her." a small sigh.

"dante is our leader now, deft, fair. handsome," he added with a gentle grin. "our beta female, my love and the mother of my children, is our healer. there is not an iota of malice in her heart." he did not know how he had come to spill the tale of his heart to shar-kali, and was convinced anew of her power. "i think you will fit well here."
Messages In This Thread
there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: there is only plan a - by Lasher - May 17, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: there is only plan a - by Lasher - May 17, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Lasher - May 17, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Lasher - May 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Lasher - May 17, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: there is only plan a - by Shar-Kali - May 17, 2015, 05:43 PM