Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
There was a look in Crete's eye as he processed the news which made Pied wonder if he intended to turn around, relay the message to his siblings, then march right back home to Flightless Falcons. She wondered if he'd established himself at the plateau—whether they all had—or if they'd all happily uproot to go home. The Gamma licked her dry lips, hoping she hadn't just lost Hawkeye some members.

She said nothing about any of this, though her eyes remained on her uncle, as it was almost required in order to communicate effectively. When he motioned toward her paw and indicated that he could help, her gray ears sat upright and she asked, "If you know something that'll ease pain and inflammation... but, here's the thing: I'm already taking painkillers regularly under the supervision of my pack's medic, Dublin. I took a dose before leaving. Will it be safe to take something now?"
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 12:52 PM