Redtail Rise knock knock
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"Oh, this?" Asked Reek, motioning with a forepaw to the gash on the bridge of his snout.  To the injury that had been inflicted by Pantaleimon's leader himself, Peregrine.  "Does it look bad? I dunno— but, I think it makes me look... tough?"  The raggedy wolf couldn't help but wheeze a quick chuckle.  Tough was the last thing he looked, and he knew it.  Although Reek looked as if he had been run through the gauntlet, his frail frame and jovial demeanor detracted from his generally rugged appearance. 

"Funny thing is," he continued to explain. "I came to visit you... but you already know that, you obviously heard my howl.  Wish I could have stayed though, but, Mr. Alpha Male didn't take kindly to a few, er, minor comments I made about his parenting style after I patched up his unsupervised kid.  Ergo... gash."  

Although Reek had not been treated with such kindness after he shot off at the mouth, he was quite glad that Pantaleimon had found a proper home, especially one that would treat him as an equal.  "Obviously, I may not be the biggest fan of you're pack choice... but, I couldn't be more happy for you buddy."  Reek bent down to give Pants' a brotherly bump on the shoulder with one of his forepaws.  
Messages In This Thread
knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 14, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 16, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 17, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 19, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 22, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 25, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - June 01, 2015, 03:18 PM