Redtail Rise my name is nobody
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Yep," Arion replied with a grin at Saena's compliment. He did wish to earn the warrior trade, partly because it would benefit the pack greatly and partly because he enjoyed fighting. The thrill of it, the energy and adrenaline that pumped through his veins. The chance that he could die at any second, the chance he could get severely injured. The taste of blood in his jaws but most of all, the use of his brain. It kept him off the drugs when he could fight as the tactics and strategies needed stopped him from feeling bored. But Saena did not need to know that, they would both be better off.

Truthfully he wasn't a warden because first of all, he did not really like patrolling the borders but only did so because he knew with the pack being newly established and all, they needed to keep intruders out, trespassers. And he was the perfect wolf for hunting and patrolling and such things, with his agile, muscular build and fighting skills so he did the job grudgingly. Offense and defense made no difference to the Greek, it was still fighting after all.

A smile touched the Greek's lips when Saena spoke about trying to become a Warden, he was genuinely impressed that she wished to pursue something that he believed was not her strength. But she was right, a leader needed to know how to defend their pack and though his leader might excel at other leading qualities, she failed at fighting. She tossed the idea of teaming up at him, saying he could train his skills against her and she would name him warrior and that she could learn to fight defensively.

A broad grin spread over the ebony dusted man's features and he chuckled softly, honey eyes twinkled. "You got yourself a deal, Saena," he said with a large smile.
Messages In This Thread
my name is nobody - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 12, 2015, 05:08 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 15, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 18, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 02:15 AM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: my name is nobody - by Arion - June 08, 2015, 03:38 AM