Redhawk Caldera I love the smell of napalm in the morning
143 Posts
Ooc —
<3 no problemo

"Yes!" Tiger eagerly responds, nodding her own head exuberantly. "Someone's taught you about that, huh?" she tilts her head, but doesn't pry anymore than that. No big deal. When Wildfire didn't go for the herbs, she pushed the marigold toward her with her nose. The brightly colored tagetes was pretty, and covered in honey. She'd plucked a smaller one, that would hopefully be better for eating and less painful to swallow. She hadn't chewed it herself because truth be told, Tiger wasn't sure if that'd take any of the medicinal properties away from it. Would the saliva slide that down the gullet, or was it the physical herb itself...? Tiger was inclined to believe it to be both, AKA the entirety of the herb was needed for it to be most effective, so Wildfire would have to do the chewing herself to gain the best results.

"Oh," she says, thoughtful, and then, "You eat it. The both of 'em. Chew it up real good, so it's easier to swallow. But that way, you get all the goodness it has. If it's too much, we can see what happens if I chew the coltsfoot... but, I think what's best would be for you to chew it up a lot, 'til its nothin' but mush, then swallow." Tiger plops her head onto her paws, her nose clad in honey from nudging it. The honey ought to make it easier to swallow, she hoped.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the smell of napalm in the morning - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 12:02 PM